8 days Tour of Croatia Montenegro Mostar Slovenia "Best Places in Croatia"
3 / 4 countries in one week tour of CROATIA MONTENEGRO MOSTAR SLOVENIA
All Over the Year - Top Vacation Croatia
Dubrovnik – Montenegro – Mostar – Zagreb - Slovenia - Plitvice
Includes cities declared World Heritage by the UNESCO + Dubrovnik, city of Game of Thrones – Starwars
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
This is a region with high concentration of world heritage cities, islands and natural parks!
We chose the best cities to spend there more time and enjoy the trip of your dreams!
Countries with rich culture, gastronomy and hotels in a magnificent tour of 10-12 days with the possibility of extending it in order to get to know the near places: Austria, Budapest, Venice or Serbia!
This is a tour with excellent reviews due to its price-quality ratio!
Forget big groups with fixed itineraries, and enjoy your vacations in style.
We await you in the European popular destination: The Pearl of The Adriatic!
Easy access to Dubrovnik with direct flights from Zagreb, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Austria, Frankfurt etc. (approximately 80 EUR/one way) – Consult us to help you find the best combination of direct flights!
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES every week
the best price-quality ratio!
- High season from 1 May to 31 October
- Duration 8 days.
- Starts in Dubrovnik every Sunday
- Ends in Zagreb on next Sunday
- You can take this tour on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday with a 10% supplement in small group or in reversed order starting in Zagreb and ending in Dubrovnik every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. See also tour Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 8 + days in style
* During all over the year: for different dates of those mentioned above or in case you prefer private VIP trip a supplement of 30% applies. Possibility of taking the tour in reverse order.
- ELITE – SMALL GROUPS – approximately 6 persons!
- Personalized attention and high quality service
- English speaking guides
- Typical food tasting and information about local gastronomy, folklore and traditions
- Possibility of thematic, gastronomic, sport excursions, cultural shows, according to your preferences
- 24 hours Croatian telephone assistance
Day 1. Dubrovnik.
Transfer to a hotel in Dubrovnik according to your flight schedule. Meet your guide. Free time to explore the city.
Day 2. Montenegro.
Breakfast. We will visit the nearby country Montenegro, famous for its architectural buildings and orthodox churches. We will stop in the city of Kotor, declared a patrimony of the humanity by the UNESCO and the Venetian city Perrast, from where we will enjoy in the beautiful views of the island. Enjoy observing the glorious fiords from the ferry trespassing the bay. Return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
Day 3. Dubrovnik.
Breakfast. We will take a tour with a local guide that will take you around this historic walled city, under the protection of UNESCO and reveal all of its secret corners. Free time. Enjoy the panoramic spot to take panoramic pictures of Dubrovnik's walls and the island Lokrum. Night in Dubrovnik.
Day 4. Bosnia Herzegovina or boat ride through the islands.
Today you can enjoy in one of the following excursions of your choice:
- Option 1: visit the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take a stroll by the UNESCO Heritage city of Mostar and live its oriental culture, bazars, mosques and the famous stoned bridge. On the way back, we will make a stop in the waterfalls Kravice. Optional supplement: visit of sanctuary of the Virgin Mary in Međugorje.
- Option 2: take a boat ride to the famous archipelago of the islands of Elafiti (you will visit 3 islands) with lunch included. Free time for a bath in the crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea. Optional excursion to the island of Lokrum – shooting scene of the serie Game of Thrones *
- Opcion 3: visit the city of Cavtat, known as "Croatian Monte Carlo" with a beautiful old town and amazing beaches.
Evening flight (or first flight the next day) to Croatian capital in the north.
Day 5. Zagreb
In the morning, you will surely enjoy a guided tour of the city center. Zagreb has culture, arts, music, architecture, gastronomy and all the things one expects from a quality capital city. Guided tour of the Upper and Lower city. Tasting of local products in the market, very popular among the locals. Free time. Night in central hotel in Zagreb.
Day 6. Zagreb / Plitvice
Breakfast. Free day in the capital of Croatia to enjoy of its cultural offer. Optional excursion to the natural pearl of Croatia: Plitvice National Park. The Park comprises 16 terraced lakes, which are interconnected by a series of stunning waterfalls and surrounded by densely-wooded hills. You will have a walk and take a boat tour to make some beautiful pictures of this UNESCO protected natural miracle.
Day 7. Jarun or Slovenia
Enjoy the green oasis of Zagreb, the lake Jarun or take an optional excursion to Slovenia, where we will visit the lak Bled and the capital Ljubljana. Glacial lake with the island is maybe the most beautiful scene in Slovenia. Enjoy a ride with the traditional boat ‘pletna’ or try the famous local dessert Kremšnita. Continuation to the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Attractive cities are often described as ‘jewel boxes’, but here the name really fits. A complete city in a nutshell. Big on history, entertainment and charm, small on distances. Guided visit. Return to Zagreb in the afternoon.
Day 8. Goodbye
Breakfast in the hotel. According to the flight schedule, plan your last visits or some quality free time. Transfer to the airport, end of service.
* Depending on different factors, the organizer can change the order of the visits, but respecting absolutely al of the program’s content.
- Accommodation in hotels in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
- Local guides in English in Dubrovnik and Zagreb. Bilingual guides - English for excursions to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mostar, Montenegro, Cavtat.
- Funicular in Zagreb
- 7 breakfasts, 1 tastings of local products and typical specialties + 1 tasting of famous regional wine. Visit of a traditional market.
- Small groups for transfers and visits
- Transfer in comfortable modern cars - vans with approximately 6 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter (17 seats).
- Direct flight Dubrovnik - Zagreb with 1 suitcase up to 23 kg and 1 hand luggage up to 8 kg
- Boat ride to the Elafiti islands in a major group
- Materials in English
- Book of Croatia in English + pack of souvenirs
- Croatian telephone to connect with our emergency assistance service in case of urgent issues and free WIFI card 24/7.
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program.
- Airplane tickets and airport taxes (contact us for the besttariff and direct flight!
- Medical insurance, travel insurance, luggage. We can offer it as optional.
- Any other service that is not specified strictly under "The price includes"
Sales Prices per person in / Euros / a Week Trip 8 days Hotels 3*/4* 4* 5* November, December, January, February, March, April 1270€ 1450€ 1710€ May, June, July, August, September, October 1430€ 1660€ 1980€ * single supplement +35% +35% +35% * reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15%
VIP supplement 30% includes private transfers by ground, special visits, traditional ship for the Elafiti excursion during the summer and 2 additional meals!
Optional excursions from 65 EUR (depending of the number of participant in the group)
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF FRIENDS OR FAMILIES. CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE!
- Hotels 3/4
- Dubrovnik 3*: Zagreb, Ivka, Valamar, Dubrovnik, Aquarius
- Zagreb 3*/4*: Jadran, Orient, Central, Academia, Arcotel
- Hotels 4
- Dubrovnik 4*: Kompas, Lacroma, Lero, Adria, Lapad
- Zagreb 4*: Academia, Internat, Palace, Dubrovnik, Astoria
- Hotels 5
- Dubrovnik 5*: President, Rixos, Aristos, Hilton
- Zagreb 5*: Esplanade, Sheraton, Westin
Possibility of extensions from Zagreb after the tour:
- Option a) More nights in Zagreb To get to know the castles and historical cities of Northen Croatia or the coast of Opatija and Istria. We advise extending the tour unitil Tuesday or Thursday. Price per night in hotel in Zagreb, Belgrade, Ljubljana, Budapest, Viena or Mestre Venecia from 50 € in 3*, 60 € in 4* and 90 € in 5*. (Prices valid for chosen hotels per night per person in double room). Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 10-12-15 days in style
- Option b) Join this tour with any other of our tours in Italy, Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Austria, Poland, Hungary – programas
Pre-tour in Dubrovnik:
If you wish additional nights before the initial of the tour in Dubrovnik:75 EUR in 3*, 110 EUR in 4* and 140 EUR in 5*. (Prices valid for chosen hotels per night per person in double room). Additional excursions available from 55 EUR.
- * Gastronomic excursions and wine, oysters and mussels tasting
- * Enchanting islands near Dubrovnik: Korčula.
- * Sport activities: kayak, hiking.
GAME OF THRONES
Explore one of the best shooting scenes of the Serie Game of Thrones. 90 EUR of supplement per person for a guided visit of Dubrovnik with special details about the serie and tickets to the walls with towers and fortress where the serie was shot. In a regular tour you will seee:
Extra supplement of 90 EUR per person for special religious details during the tour, time to attend Mass and have more time in religious places + entries to certain cathedrals.
In a regular tour you will visit:
In case you wish to taste the true flavors of Croatian local food, our guide will provide all the necessary information on the best restaurants that serve quality local food for all the budgets. Prepare to taste authentic and delicious Croatian specialties!
* In the summer the election of the island is yours, but be aware that in low season from 1 October to 15 June or in case of bad weather in any time of the year, the boats to Lokrum island and Elafiti do not operate, so the excursions will be replaced by ground excursion to Cavtat.
Few countries/nationalities demand visa for entrance to the mentioned destinations. We advise you to check on the web page www.travisa.com by entering your passport and the destination). You can also check if you need Schengen multiple visa with your embassy. It's the passenger’s obligation to travel with required documents and valid passport. In case of doubts, please contact us.
Our guide will be happy to help you with the tips for the restaurants to avoid tourist traps or group menus. He will advise you the restaurant accordingly with your wishes and budget starting with 12 EUR per menu.